The Clayton Hulme Partnership Limited is a private company whose registered number is 4948854 and registered office is 101a Lapwing Lane, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UR.
The Clayton Hulme Partnership Limited is an appointed representative of Primis which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Clayton Hulme Partnership Limited introduces to St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Website Terms & Conditions
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. Neither we, nor any of our associated Companies, accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
- This website is owned by The Clayton Hulme Partnership and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of The Clayton Hulme Partnership at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links* between this website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links** between this website site and any third party site without our express written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 5 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- You must not disclose to or allow any other person to use your user name and password.
- You agree that you will not use this website to:
- Commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
b. Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it;
c. Collect or store personal data about other users;
d. Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website;
e. Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
f. Hack into any aspect of this website;
g. Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
h. Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
i. Cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
j. Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as ‘spam’, ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’ or any other form of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
k. Send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
l. Permit any third party to do any of the above.
- While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- We are interested in protecting your personal information and we only use your personal information in accordance with our Data protection policy.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against “The Clayton Hulme Partnership” for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- The Clayton Hulme Partnership reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. The Clayton Hulme Partnership may at any time, at the discretion of the site’s management, refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses – this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact the website administrator by telephone on 0161 434 6016 or by using our e-mail enquiry form.
- This site is controlled and operated by The Clayton Hulme Partnership from the United Kingdom. The Clayton Hulme Partnership makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal or socio-economic sanctions.
The Clayton Hulme Partnership
101a Lapwing Lane
Tel: 0161 434 6016
Fax: 0161 434 8016